AmDee Finds & Fixes Your Website’s ADA Noncompliant Issues
Website accessibility is not static, it is quite dynamic like your website. Once your website is developed or updated to be fully accessible, its accessibility must be maintained. Your site may be fully accessible and in ADA Section 508 compliance on launch day, but once the content is updated or changed the accessibility of the website may also be altered.
With the AmDee Accessibility Maintenance Package, you can be confident that your website keeps its accessible status. Through automated testing, AmDee not only identifies any noncompliant errors but they are also promptly addressed. **
**For new clients noncompliant errors make take more than a 1-month cycle to be repaired depending on the severity and level of effort needed to repair them. During the initial assessment, we will provide a timeline for all repairs.
In the event that your website is cited as inaccessible, by subscribing to the AmDee Accessibility Maintenance package, you’ll have the documentation to prove to a regulatory body that your organization has consistently attempted to maintain an accessible website.
The Accessibility Monthly Maintenance Package includes:
- An automated scan of every page of your website to ensure accessibility compliance.
- Identify and repair accessibility issues such as:
- Color Contrast issues
- Images with appropriate alt text
- Check for internal and external broken links
- Heading tag hierarchy
- List of noncompliant PDFs
- Report on our monthly findings: issues found and the solutions we implemented.
Easily signup in 3 steps.
- Sign up and receive a free report of your website, including the # of pages.
- Review and sign the Accessibility offer package customized for you.
- Rest easy knowing you have peace of mind as AmDee is now on the job.
Rates start as low as $199/mo.