AmDee LLC is looking for an experienced Art Director to join our Digital Experience team. This is an exciting, fast-paced and impactful position that will require serious collaboration and communications chops to conceptualize, design and pitch innovative visual communications solutions across a wide range of industries and organizations.
- Be the best
- Evangelist of new ideas
- Learn, learn learn
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to conceptualize design solutions for our suite of product offerings across digital platforms (branding, web, mobile, applications)
- Conduct frequent client and team presentations, with a focus on being able to articulate the story and thought process behind design decisions
- Collaborate with peers in an ongoing, iterative creative review process
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously
- Further develop and help evolve AmDee design standards and processes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BFA or Bachelor’s degree in design
- The ability to solve problems with strong visual solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- 5+ years of experience in visual design (agency or in-house), with a strong eye for detail
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and other design & prototyping tools
- Experience designing, packaging and pitching sales materials for interactive digital platforms
- Advocate for user-centered design and a strong desire to understand what motivates and challenges our clients
- Help define and set standards for best practices and innovation
- Humility, a strong desire to learn and ability to accept and manage feedback
- Highly organized & collaborative
- Ability to anticipate client needs and balance practical solutions with innovative thinking
- Love the work you do
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
AmDee LLC, a growing web design, and development company located in North Bethesda, MD is seeking a creative, digital-savvy writer to write for both external and internal digital channels inclusive of the corporate marketing website, intranet, corporate social media channels and other digital mediums as appropriate
The digital content writer will be an experienced writer of digital content for B2B facing audiences and be adept at both long and short form writing. This writer will be well organized, solution-oriented and have an understanding of how a digital agency operates. The ideal candidate should have experience writing for such social media channels as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and additional social media platforms as needed. The digital content writer will be a core part of the digital team and will be able to meet multiple weekly deadlines. It is essential that s/he has experience with B2B ideally nonprofits, is a strong collaborator, and able to manage multiple assignments and seek assistance when needed.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Provide copywriting for agency website, social media channels and other digital channels as needed.
- Be the voice of the brand and ensure all messaging adheres to brand and editorial guidelines.
- Collaborate with the content team to generate story ideas.
- Generate compelling, well-researched educational topic articles that help to position our brand, company news, as well as content highlighting our products and services.
- Collect input from team members and research conclusions to brainstorm, ideate through discovery sessions, evaluate briefs, to come up with topics and themes to write about to further our brand and story.
- Work closely with SEO and weave SEO principles and best practices into all external content.
- Create complementary posts for different channels with a sensitivity to the kind of writing/visuals that works for each channel.
- Write long and short form copy: website feature articles, tweets, Facebook posts, banner and promotional teaser and some ad copy.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- A track record of developing compelling content; creative approach to B2B, nonprofit & association topics
- A thorough understanding of digital media and how readers consume content on the web and in social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience writing content for SEO
- Ability to organize, present thoughts and communicate ideas with clarity
- Ability to conduct research to be knowledgeable on the topic, conduct fact checking and know how to use the research to identify where the white space opportunity is
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple writing assignments both long and short term
- Demonstrate effective interaction at all levels, internally and externally, and with a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to operate through influence, advocate positions effectively
- Self-motivated and acts with urgency
- Relationship builder
- Strong values encompassing integrity, objectivity, partnership
- Command of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), & Google (Docs, Sheets)
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: HubSpot, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Analytics
Please send your resume at email@example.com