AmDee LLC, a growing web design, and development company located in North Bethesda, MD is seeking a creative, digital-savvy writer to write for both external and internal digital channels inclusive of the corporate marketing website, intranet, corporate social media channels and other digital mediums as appropriate
The digital content writer will be an experienced writer of digital content for B2B facing audiences and be adept at both long and short form writing. This writer will be well organized, solution-oriented and have an understanding of how a digital agency operates. The ideal candidate should have experience writing for such social media channels as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and additional social media platforms as needed. The digital content writer will be a core part of the digital team and will be able to meet multiple weekly deadlines. It is essential that s/he has experience with B2B ideally nonprofits, is a strong collaborator, and able to manage multiple assignments and seek assistance when needed.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Provide copywriting for agency website, social media channels and other digital channels as needed.
- Be the voice of the brand and ensure all messaging adheres to brand and editorial guidelines.
- Collaborate with the content team to generate story ideas.
- Generate compelling, well-researched educational topic articles that help to position our brand, company news, as well as content highlighting our products and services.
- Collect input from team members and research conclusions to brainstorm, ideate through discovery sessions, evaluate briefs, to come up with topics and themes to write about to further our brand and story.
- Work closely with SEO and weave SEO principles and best practices into all external content.
- Create complementary posts for different channels with a sensitivity to the kind of writing/visuals that works for each channel.
- Write long and short form copy: website feature articles, tweets, Facebook posts, banner and promotional teaser and some ad copy.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- A track record of developing compelling content; creative approach to B2B, nonprofit & association topics
- A thorough understanding of digital media and how readers consume content on the web and in social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience writing content for SEO
- Ability to organize, present thoughts and communicate ideas with clarity
- Ability to conduct research to be knowledgeable on the topic, conduct fact checking and know how to use the research to identify where the white space opportunity is
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple writing assignments both long and short form
- Demonstrate effective interaction at all levels, internally and externally, and with a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to operate through influence, advocate positions effectively
- Self-motivated and acts with urgency
- Relationship builder
- Strong values encompassing integrity, objectivity, partnership
- Command of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), & Google (Docs, Sheets)
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: HubSpot, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Analytics
Please send your resume at email@example.com