If you’ve read our articles for a while you know we promote the benefits of WordPress.
In this article, we will share 7 best CRM plugins for WordPress to supercharge your online presence
With a default install, WordPress doesn’t include a system to manage everything. If you are running a business or nonprofit website, you may be finding a way, other than WordPress, to maintain customer engagement and sales.
That’s where using a CRM comes into play. By taking it a step further and utilizing a CRM plugin you can manage all your leads, sales and also maintain customer relationship directly from within the WordPress ecosphere.
Why Do You Need a WordPress CRM Plugin?
A CRM or Customer Relationship Management is a technique for handling a company’s relationship as well as communications with clients as well as prospective customers. A CRM system assists businesses to remain linked to consumers on a more personalized basis, improve internal or external procedures, as well as enhance overall productivity by managing your important information and contacts.
Two of the most crucial objects of running a company are:
- Increase Sales
- Provide a better solution for your clients
For this, you require a system to sustain your relationship with your existing as well as potential customers.
There are lots of tools or systems available. Some work on their own platform independently, others can integrate. The easiest way, for a WordPress user, is to make use of what is already built as a CRM, your WordPress website and use select plugins to manage everything.
The 7 best CRM plugins for WordPress to supercharge your online presence.
UkuuPeople is one of the best CRM plugins for WordPress, making it very easy to utilize a CRM system inside your WordPress website. It has over 1000+ active installs and a 5-star rating.
UkuuPeople allows you to bind all your customer contacts into one big list which makes it easier to organize this type of huge data. Using this plugin, you can also include employee, appoint them jobs, schedule meetings etc. It is one of the simplest plugins to use.
This plugin is free to use. But, you can add additional paid add-ons to incorporate your UkuuPeople CRM with MailChimp, Google Apps, and much more.
- It allows you to manage customer relationships
- It can track every customer relationship activity
- Automatically collects information from front end forms
- You can share the relationship data with your teams
- You can capture donation data and also display in contact dashboard
- You can build your email list
Cost: Free with additional paid add-ons
2. Zero BS CRM
Zero BS is a self-hosted WordPress CRM plugin. Meaning you will have all control and you hold the keys. This plugin has over 1000+ active installs and a 4.7 out of 5 rating.
This plugin helps you manage your customer relationships, make more profit, and maintain happier business relations.
This plugin also free to use and they offer some great expansions. Some of its many features include:
- You can integrate this plugin with WooCommerce and PayPal (Premium)
- Manage and add new companies with B2B style
- It is super easy to use and takes a few minutes to install
- You can add and manage your customers, invoices, and transactions
- You can create custom form fields
- It works well both computer and mobile device
Cost: Free with paid expansion offerings
WP-CRM is another free WordPress CRM plugin. It has over 4000+ installs with a 4.2 rating out of 5.
Using the WP-CRM plugin, you can enhance user management, easily add contact forms, and monitor incoming form messages.
WP-CRM prolongs the integrated WordPress customer administration system as well as permits you to include personalized meta information.
You can develop personalized areas into the WP-CRM to produce customized information. Besides, this plugin lets you produce custom forms for collecting all the custom data which you can easily filter. The list building can produce any type of customer function you intend to produce.
- It allows you to add new user’s data attributes such as company name
- You can send group notifications to your teams
- It can track user activity
- You can export all the data as CSV
UpiCRM is also a free WordPress CRM plugin that is very simple to use and easy to configure. It has over 2000+ installs with a 4.8 rating out of 5.
This plugin works with your contact form plugins like: WPForms, Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms etc. and you can manage and capture leads directly from inside your WordPress.
UpiCRM can map your existing database/forms areas for developing a brand-new single, main database for all your leads within your WordPress control panel.
- UpiCRM provides the most advanced capabilities of analysis and measurements
- It works in a multi-user, global organization environment
- It supports URL tagging used for discovering traffic sources
- It is totally free
5. WordPress Leads
WordPress Leads is a free lead generation and C2A (Call to Action) plugin which allows you to create powerful and free lead generation system through your WordPress.
WordPress Leads allows you to track your visitors without Google Analytics. You can track every single activity that a visitor takes on your site and know their geo-locations. The plugin includes many useful features:
- From where your leads are coming
- What pages they viewed on your WordPress site
- What comments they have made
- Gather demographic data
- Learn their topical interests
- See past/ current job histories
6. WP ERP
WP ERP is an ultimate business solution for WordPress. This plugin is used by more than 7000+ business and companies in 150 countries worldwide.
It is one of the best ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool for WordPress that provides powerful CRM, HRM, Accounting & Project Management capabilities. They do not have any kind of restrictions on anything which means you can add as many entries as you desire.
This plugin allows you to easily schedule your team meetings and during the meeting time, you can also keep notes to all the communications.
Some of the great features of WP ERP:
- Manage all the information of your company site from a single place
- You can create your own company profile
- Manage locations, holidays, employee leaves and leave policies
- It supports 44 different currencies
- Built-in email system
7. Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce
The Brilliant Salesforce to Lead plugin is one of the most downloaded and used CRM plugins for WordPress. It has over 8000+ active installs and a 4.5 rating out of 5.
This plugin produces a strong assimilation between your WordPress site and your Salesforce account. You can quickly handle leads from your website and synchronize them with your Salesforce.
It also allows the ability to configure the many different settings for forms and create shortcodes. Then you can use those form shortcodes inside your blog posts or pages.
- Sync your Salesforce and WordPress accounts
- Configure settings for forms
- Create shortcodes
In this article, we have shared 7 of the best CRM plugins for WordPress. Each plugin has its own set of features, benefits and limitations. Yet no matter which CRM you choose it will save you time and can lead to a boost in your online sales.